Following three years of fruitful cooperation, project partners, regional and national institutions have set up the ADRIPASS Transnational Cooperation Network.
ADRIPASS Transnational Cooperation Network (TCN) has the main goal to ensure institutional cooperation for the improvement of multimodal transport in ADRION region – particularly addressing the safer, more efficient, more effective, sustainable, reliable, environment-friendly and low-carbon multimodal transport and logistics services and competitive cargo operations in the Adriatic-Ionian Region, striving to achieve the following strategic goals and proposed measures defined by the Transnational Strategy developed in the framework of the project:
- To develop multimodal operations across all modes of transport in the multimodal transport chain through:
- Simplification of the administrative procedures at border crossing points;
- Improvement of cooperation among all participants in the multimodal transport chain.
- To improve ICT technologies for the digitalization of processes and system operability in the main multimodal nodes through:
- Development of intelligent transport systems at the main multimodal nodes;
- Improvement of staff knowledge and adequate equipment for staff and users in the main multimodal nodes.
- To promote multimodal transport as an environmentally friendly transport solution.
Additionally, in the light of the current situation caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, the ADRIPASS TCN seek to promote sustainable solutions and measures that prevent the transmission of the disease, application of health-protective measures in transport, but which will not affect, if feasible, freight transport efficiency and mobility of transport workers, supporting the COVID-19 related policies and actions of the Transport Community Treaty Permanent Secretariat and other organizations and institutions (European Commission, CEFTA, WHO, IMO, UNECE, ILO, IRU, etc.).
ADRIPASS TCN aspires to be widened by the representation of other national, regional and international organizations active in the region under the sole condition of constructive and selflessly cooperation towards the common goals of the ADRIPAS TCN.
ADRIPASS TCN is currently composed of the following members:
– Central European Initiative – Executive Secretariat (Italy)
– Institute for Transport and Logistics Foundation (Italy)
– Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia (Serbia)
– Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
– Regional Unit of Thesprotia (Greece)
– Port of Koper – port and logistic system (Slovenia)
– Durres Port Authority (Albania)
– Ploče Port Authority (Croatia)
– Port of Bar Holding company (Montenegro)
– Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
– GECT EUREGIO Senza Confini r.l. (Italy)
– Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure (Serbia)
– Ministry of Communications and Transport (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
– Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure (Albania)
– Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport (Greece)
– Ministry of Transport and Maritime Affairs (Montenegro)
– Igoumenitsa Port Authority SA (Greece)
– Interporto Bologna SpA (Italy)
– Emilia-Romagna Region (Italy)
Any entity interested in joining the ADRIPASS TCN can apply by submitting the present application form.